7 CREEKS RANCH LAND BUYING FAQS
We understand that purchasing land comes with a different set of questions than buying a pre-built home, which is why we’ve put together a team of experienced land sales associates and offer preferred lender and title companies that understand the nuances of buying new rural property. To help you get started, we’ve provided answers to common questions for purchasing land at 7 Creeks Ranch.
1. Is there a time limit to build? No, there is no time limit to build on your land and you may pick your own builder.
You may also build or install an approved 600 sq. ft. weekend/guest house before construction of the main house.
2. Are there any home restrictions? Minimum square footage before gate 1600 sq. ft.
After gate, 1800 sq. ft. with 3 sides masonry at least 4'
3. Will my ranch homesite have water, electric and natural gas? All ranch homesites will require a water well and septic. Electric will be provided to the lot by Pedernales Electric and propane will be provided by Pinnacle Propane. Frontier will provide telephone service.
4. Will there be a POA or HOA? If so, what are the fees? Yes, BC 7 Creeks Maintenance Company, for the maintenance of the roads and common areas. A one time $1,000 membership will be assessed at closing. Annual maintenance dues will be $200 per gated lot per year.
5. Are there any protective covenants? There are limited sensible restrictions. Please speak with our sales associates to learn more.
6. Who are your preferred lenders and title companies? Lender & Title Company Resources
Capital Farm Credit
301 W Polk St, Burnet, Texas 78611
Lone Star Ag Credit
Macy Blankenship, Office Pres. & Reese C. Vann, Loan Officer
413 S. Western Avenue Lampasas, Texas 76550
Attorney’s Abstract Title Co.
205 S Pierce St, Burnet, Texas 78611